An interlinked organisation comprising legal experts, Droits Quotidiens (Daily Rights) provides everyone with information that is relevant and constantly updated in different areas of law. Objective: to provide everybody with access to the right legal information at the right time.
Overhaul of an online legal services platform
- To migrate the website to a modern and upgradeable CMS platform
- To give a more modern general image
Work on ergonomics and design
Complete development of the new site Drupal 7
Migration of the entire database of questions/answers within the new site
Theme built in a fully responsive manner
Permanent monitoring of search engine optimisation (natural referencing)
Creation of a new logo and a visual identity.
- A refreshed image
- A database accessible to all including over 2,000 questions/answers
- A readable website whatever the web user’s screen size
- Precise configuration of conversion objectives in Google Analytics allowing careful analysis of traffic results.