Your commercial and institutional documents
Once your visual identity has been defined, it should be applied to all your materials, whether for:
- stationery > headed paper, business cards, envelopes, faxes, order forms, invoices, etc
- commercial documents > leaflets, brochures, booklets, folders, flyers, files, catalogues, etc.
- institutional publishing > activity report, internal newsletter, etc.
This printed matter is produced in four stages:
- gathering information and list of existing elements: communication history, texts, visuals, graphic charter, etc.
- Definition of objectives, constraints and planning.
Definition of layout (graphical layout): creation of a graphical project defining choice of colours, proportions, visuals, symbols, typography, page layout grid, signature rules, etc.
Editing: page layout and editing of different textual elements and photos and preparation of files before printing.
Production, printing, delivery follow-up (quality control)
3 good reasons for developing consistent documents
To strengthen your image both externally and internally
To receive professional and effective communication tools
To increases the impact of your message.
Some references in this field:
Need effective communication material?Contact our experts!