The APOS or how to engage the customer in the shop
Advertising at the point of sale (APOS) includes all advertising communication materials used to draw consumers’ attention at the moment of purchase. It encompasses several tools allowing a product or commercial offer to be displayed or enhanced:
- displays on the floor or at the tills
- floor stickers
- window stickers
- audio messages
- advertising totem poles and banners
- information kiosks
- interior and exterior signage at the point of sale.
The positives of Expansion
To show off to the maximum your products and services at the place where they are presented, we create customised APOS solutions:
- attractive > original in terms of colours, shapes, techniques, materials, with everything meeting your brand’s established codes
- adapted > taking into account the constraints of your points of sale
- motivational > encouraging purchases.
5 good reasons for doing APOS
To promote purchases at the POS
To promote a product or a commercial offer at your point of sale
To publicise a particular new product
To liven up your sales space
To help memorise an advertising message.
Need help to encourage your clients to purchase at your point of sale?Contact our experts!