Effective assistance for your customers
A call centre is a platform for providing remote assistance to customers in the areas of customer service, technical support, and support for a company’s personnel in using a specific tool.
The help desk officer is responsible for handling incoming and outgoing phone calls and e-mails. Help desk staff guide and advise the callers while also managing their specific requests and complaints.
Expansion’s added value
Our team of experienced operators answers calls from your contacts during a specific period, for example during a trade fair, for a specific sales action, in connection with an e-commerce site, etc.
Some of our team’s strengths:
- Competent, highly qualified, multilingual, high added-value operators
- Opening of a specific phone line and e-mail address for your project
- Daily management of incoming calls and e-mails
- Flexible, adaptable service
- Detailed end-of-mission reporting based on criteria set during the briefing
- Proposals for additional actions
- Installation of an answering machine
Invaluable support when your work days are already full to the brim!
4 good reasons to rely on an efficient help desk
To centralise your sales and customer service departments
To save time
To reduce your sales-related business costs
To benefit from reporting that lets you adjust your offer
Need a help desk or call centre services?Get in touch with our experts!