The rigour of statistics at the service of management
All marketing processes must be based on preliminary studies. Quantitative studies are surveys of broad samples of people to gather reliable facts and figures relating to strictly predefined criteria: profiles, habits, behaviour, preferences, etc.
These studies, which are often linked to qualitative studies, may then lead to statistical analyses and extrapolations covering the entire population surveyed.
- Professional software for online surveys and statistical analyses
- Pool of multilingual interviewers for telephone or field surveys
- Regular cooperation with universities
- Total quantitative study management
- Strategic and practical recommendations
- Help with compiling a representative sample
6 good reasons to conduct a quantitative study
To (in)validate the hypotheses put forward during qualitative studies
To analyse consumers’ sensitivity to price
To determine market potential
To carry out a poll among a defined population
To validate and prioritise your customers’ needs and expectations
To base your actions on reliable information and avoid being guided by preconceptions
Some references in this field:
Need facts and figures to adapt your range of products/services?Get in touch with our experts!