Telephone canvassing, a profession in its own right
Prospecting for and winning new customers is vital for businesses, which lose 50% of their customers, on average, every five years. Relying on a sales team specialised in the art of persuasion over the phone can prove a life-saver in such a context.
Some possible application (B2B or B2C):
- Investigating a new market
- Enriching your database
- Making mystery calls
- Collecting data on your targets’ expectations
- Getting appointments with prospects
- Increasing your sales
- Boosting the outcomes of your mailing and e-mailing campaigns (reminders by phone), etc.
Expansion’s added value
Expansion supports your sales force in the context of specific actions or campaigns.
- Rapid understanding of your request, sector, goals, and philosophy
- Strategic thinking and advice about the actions to take
- A precise definition of the targets to reach
- An experienced, competent, multilingual team that is flexible and trained for the job
- The guarantee that your image will not suffer
- Regular, professional reporting
7 good reasons to outsource your phone canvassing
To let you concentrate on your core business
To spare your sales people a lengthy and fastidious task
To get support in the case of a one-off rise in activity
To save time and gain in efficiency
To get appointments with quality prospects
To increase your sales cost-effectively
To prepare the terrain effectively for your sales personnel
Some references in this field:
You want to set up a sales campaign?Get in touch with our experts!