Your commercial and institutional documents
Once your visual identity has been defined, it should be applied to all your materials, whether for:
- stationery > headed paper, business cards, envelopes, faxes, order forms, invoices, etc
- commercial documents > leaflets, brochures, booklets, folders, flyers, files, catalogues, etc.
- institutional publishing > activity report, internal newsletter, etc.
This printed matter is produced in four stages:
- gathering information and list of existing elements: communication history, texts, visuals, graphic charter, etc.
- Definition of objectives, constraints and planning.
Definition of layout (graphical layout): creation of a graphical project defining choice of colours, proportions, visuals, symbols, typography, page layout grid, signature rules, etc.
Editing: page layout and editing of different textual elements and photos and preparation of files before printing.
Production, printing, delivery follow-up (quality control)
Need effective communication material?
3 good reasons for developing consistent documents
To strengthen your image both externally and internally
To receive professional and effective communication tools
To increases the impact of your message.