Stimulate your sales!
Sales promotion is defined as all actions which seek to trigger a purchase on the part of potential clients through an immediate material incentive. Following the direct target audience, it can take several forms.
To the final consumer
- Demonstrations, sampling
- Discount vouchers, coupons
- Games, competitions, draws
- Introductory prices (special))
- Loyalty card
- Direct, deferred, self-paying bonus, etc.
To the distribution network
- Introductory price
- Bulk purchase discounts, additional products
- Target-based competitions, discounts
- POS (advertising at the point of sale), sampling, sales events, etc.
The positives of expansion
For effective sales promotion, Expansion has implemented a methodology which has proven its worth:
- Analysis of your problem and your circumstances
- Definition of the aims of the promotion and the target audience
- Analysis of reactions to promotional actions, particularly those of your competitors
- Research into the most relevant promotional technique
- Creation of different promotional material
- Implementation of the promotional campaign
- Evaluation of its effectiveness.
Do you want to conquer new market shares?
6 good reasons for doing sales promotion
To put the consumer face-to-face with the product at the moment of purchase
To increase your sales in the short term
To develop your product’s reputation
To increase your market shares
To facilitate referencing to your products at the point of sale
To support your sales force’s market research.