Satisfaction study = proactive management
A satisfaction study not only helps identify unhappy customers and take action. Properly conducted,
It can give you the answers to various questions, such as:
- Will your customers go on working with you in the future?
- What areas does your company need to focus its efforts on?
- What points do you have to take action on to be better than your competitors?
- What aspects should you communicate to stand out from the competition?
- How are your customers’ expectations evolving?
- What new products or services should you offer them in the future?
To answer these questions, Expansion develops customised satisfaction studies based on a number of data collection methods:
- online surveys
- telephone surveys
- field surveys
- discussion groups, etc.
Our study reports contain a wide range of practical recommendations. Depending on the importance that your customers attach to the various satisfaction criteria, you will be able to prioritise the various actions suggested.
Want to know what your customers think?
10 good reasons to conduct a satisfaction study
To improve your products and services
To satisfy customers and thus gain their loyalty
To avoid unhappy customers, who complain about you to others around them but rarely to you directly.
To follow the development of customer satisfaction over time
To listen to unhappy customers who, once you have heard what they have to say, will remain loyal to you
To show your customers that you are interested in them
To identify the key elements in your range of products or services
To identify new opportunities among your customers
To increase your staff’s awareness of your customers’ expectations
To comply with standard ISO 9001